Xiaomi announced the release of their newest flagship last year December 2020 which was released at the start of this year. Xiaomi Mi 11 boasts a high-priced smartphone in the competitive market with some unique features. The successor of the Xiaomi brand flashes a competitive set of features and options.
One of the most highlighted features of this smartphone would be its triple camera layout which can make an amateur photographer feel like a professional.
Mi 11 has an ultra-large core Arm Cortex-X, designed for maximum performance combined with the new A78 offering the best power efficiency. These two combined make the CPU performance increment up to 35% while being 20% more power-efficient.
Adreno 660 GPU achieves its biggest performance leap yet, helping the Xiaomi 11 graphics 35% faster than its predecessor.
Xiaomi 11 Specifications-:
• Operating system – Android 11, MIUI 12
• Chipset – QUALCOMM SM8350 Snapdragon 888(5nm)
• Resolution – 1440 x3200 pixels
• Memory – Internal 128 GB, 256 GB (external not available)
• Camera – Triple camera(rear), 108MP, f-1.9, front camera 20MP, f-2.2
• Video – [email protected]/30fps, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, HDR10+
• Sensors – Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
• Battery – type -: Li-Po 4600mAh, non-removable.
• Charging – fast charging 55W, 100% in 45 min/ fast wireless charging 50W, 100% in 53 min/ reverse wireless charging 10W.
• Models – M2011K2C
• Battery life – Endurance rating 89h
Xiaomi Sport Watches
Xiaomi also revealed two new sport watches the Mi watch and Mi watch lite. Mi watch has a 1.39-inch AMOLED display covered in corning gorilla glass which protects the display from getting scratched. There are over 100 different activities it could track, also monitors blood oxygen levels and has a battery life of up to 16 days after just a two-hour charge.
Along with 100 watch faces to choose from including your photos, it has a built-in GPS and is up to 50m water resistance. Mi watch comes in three colors – black, navy blue, and beige.
Mi watch also has similar features with a little bit of change, 1.4 inches touch display with a similar 50m water-resistant, built-in GPS, and the new feature of responding to social media messages with emojis. It comes in 2 similar colors as Mi watch having an exceptional color as ivory to its addition.
Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 – Special Edition
Last but not least we have the Mi electric scooter Pro 2 special edition. For this scooter, Mi has partnered with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 team and Xiaomi. It has several features of safety such as a double braking system, shock-absorbing inflatable tires, and a built-in display for seamless monitoring. It has a maximum speed of 25kph ranging up to 45KM on a single charge.